Old East Albury - Stunning ViewsDare we say it? Is this one of the most stunning, uninterrupted views over Albury?
Sitting on one of the most highest points of Whinray Crescent and looking straight down Ashman Street, this is a home with the right finishing touches will be a real show stopper.
The bones are there, comprising three bedrooms, all of good size, main with ensuite and walk-in-robe and built-in-robing to the remaining bedrooms, sunken lounge with chandelier to the front of the home with access to an enclosed balcony to view the city lights, separate dining also with views and updated kitchen with dishwasher and further adjoining meals area.
If you are ready to entertain this home is ready to help you with front raised platform overlooking the lights of Albury and as far as Wodonga and the stunning hillside scape that surrounds us.
Further scope is added in the terraced backyard with shedding currently converted to an ideal mans cave also offering views over Albury.
Further improvements include -
- ducted evaporative cooling and gas wall furnace, ceiling fan to lounge and main bedroom, bedroom three also with ceiling fan & box air conditioner to second bedrooms
- updated carpets, feature wooden flooring to entrance way
- stunning views that need to be seen to believe
- ten minute walk to Dean Street
- access to rear yard through reserve
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 683sqm
- Toilets: 2
- Garage Spaces: 2